Friday, June 4, 2010

Busted!

Turns out I was wrong  . . . somebody does read my postings.  Hmm.  Well I guess that will teach me to vent about my husband on the Internet.  Oh well, I'm pretty sure he deserved it.  I have since gotten over it . . . okay, I haven't really gotten over it but I am trying. On the bright side of things, somebody is reading my sad little blog!  I suppose its time I become an entertaining writer.  Good luck with that.
Today I have a bulldog who just wants to play fetch in the house and if it weren't raining outside I probably would never allow it.  But it is raining outside and Winston slamming into furniture and sliding under rugs is cracking me up.  I am all about the double standard BTW, do as I say not as I do.  Anybody else throws the dog toy in the house but me gets in big trouble.  Ahhh, its good to be the boss! 
Isaac is currently tearing apart my sewing machine . . guess I better stop that before I no longer have a sewing machine.  He has also recently discovered rocks.  Rocks according to a 13 month old are the BEST toy ever!  Something tells me my hard wood floors will never be the same.  Oh well, he's happy that's all that really matters.  Right?

1 comment: