Thursday, June 3, 2010

Shin Kicking

Today I am FRUSTRATED, and I figure nobody reads this anyway so I am going to vent.  My husband is a JACK NUT!  He can be so insensitive and rude it makes me want to kick him in the shin.  Hard.  Really hard. Really really hard.  Repeatedly.  I go out of my way to not say things that I know will hurt his feelings; do I get the same courtesy?  HECK NO!  For the love of freaking Lloyd, aren't we supposed to have a gentle word for those we love?  Are we not supposed to love unconditionally?  As if.  I would just like to know when eating a salad and a piece of Tilapia became too much?  Half way through my fish my husband asks me "So now you eat more than me?"  WTF?  Seriously?  NOBODY EATS MORE THAN JUSTIN.  Nobody.  So now I'm not eating.  My feelings are hurt, and the thought of food makes me feel bad all over again.  Stupid dirty rotten son of .........


1 comment: