Friday, January 8, 2010

Mimi . . . stop messing with me.

Justin and I have been kicking around the idea of me going back to work. In theory I'm sorta okay with that. In theory. I've been applying for jobs for a long time now with no phone calls. Until Tuesday. I hung up the phone after scheduling an interview for the following day and didn't really think much about it for the rest of the day. When I woke up the morning of the interview I completely fell apart. I new it would not be easy leaving Isaac behind (although he would be with Grammy) but I never expected to feel as if I had been hit by a train; and this was just an interview. I was sick all day at just the thought of being away from him and missing him and all his 1st's. Poor Justin wasn't sure what to do with me. I did however get a back massage out of my melt down, so I guess there is something to be said for feeling sorry for yourself!
I have not yet heard back from the employer, and am starting to think that I won't. On the one hand I want to know what the heck is wrong with them; why don't they want me? On the other hand I am quite happy about it. Maybe I should seek therapy for my split personality. But I'm afraid I would miss Mimi if she were gone. I'm just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment